Every home has faced at least once with the unpleasant "visit" of Ants at home. Workable insects can be a great scourge and sometimes refuse to leave the battlefield.
Here are some ideas on how to get rid of ants.
For starters it is good to find out where the ants come from. Sometimes they come from terraces, balconies, gardens. Other times the insects come out of cracks or corners in the house. Only after you follow the path of the ants can you take action against them. Here are some ideas:
- If the ants come from cracks, fill them with a mixture of flour, water and salt.
- Sprinkle the corners and some of the ant's path with a baking powder mixture and powdered sugar or baby powder. A similar effect is the washing powder.
- Spray where the ants are with a solution of water and a washing powder or dish detergent.
- Like the poison for the ants, the soda for bread also works.
- Among the most used and effective methods of fighting ants is sprinkling with salt on the corners.
- If you have a pet at home, it can also help you in fighting ants, as insects feel the presence of another stronger creature and do not dare to fight it.
- Use products that ants hate and that act like poison. These are, for example, cinnamon, lemon juice, peppermint, cucumbers (best bitter), coffee and talc.
- Look for chalks, houses, sprays, powders or other chemicals to help get rid of the ants at the pharmacy.
One of the most important things to fight against ants is to keep your house absolutely clean. Do not leave any food residue that can attract ants and regularly throw away your garbage. Regularly call a cleaning agency, that for sure will make your house sprinkle. Different companies have different cleaning prices, so you can choose those fits your needs and budget.ing prices here
Check SYK Cleaning prices, click here