Every time we start cleaning at home or we miss something or we do not have time. Sometimes there is a great deal of confusion. For example, we do clean the windows, then we see a stain on the kitchen cabinet, but let's take a look at the stove. And while we're feeling, we've already got ten things to clean up. None have been cleansed, and we have fallen from fatigue.
Below you will see the cleaning of the entire house in 30 days. Do not be amazed at the thought that cleaning will last for 30 days. Each of the days is carefully focused on certain activities and is meant to be no more than an hour or an hour and a half. Wrap your sleeves and act!
30 DAILY CLEANING
- Day 1: Clean the microwave, stove and hob.
- Day 2: Cleaning the dishwasher and other small electrical appliances: toaster, robot, mixer, and so on.
- Day 3: Cleaning kitchen cabinets - inside and outside.
- Day 4: Arrange the cans, spices, jars, and discard all expired products. Arrange the Temptation Cabinet.
- Day 5: Thaw and clean the refrigerator.
- Day 6: Clean and disinfect the kitchen sink
- Day 7: Clean the walls, the kitchen counter and wash the garbage can.
- Day 8: Vacuum the floor and wash it with a mop.
- Day 9: Review your cosmetics and discard any empty or expired vials.
- Day 10: Clean the walls of the bathroom, shower, tub or shower.
- Day 11: Take off and wash the curtain of the bathroom, as well as all the small rugs and towels.
- Day 12: Clean and disinfect the toilet, sink and mirror as well as the floor.
- Day 13: Clean windows and blinds, wash curtains and curtains.
- Day 14: Clean the wardrobe, cabinets and chests. Everything you do not need goes to the garbage.
- Day 15: Collect and put bed linen to wash. Clean the mattress.
- Day 16: Wipe dust everywhere - cabinets, lamps, sills.
- Day 17: Put on a vacuum cleaner and clean with a mop.
- Day 18: Clean the windows and blinds, wash curtains and curtains.
- Day 19: Clean the upholstered furniture.
- Day 20: Wipe all the electronics.
- Day 21: Review and discard all unwanted items - magazines, old bouquets, souvenirs, etc.
- Day 22: Clean the lamps.
- Day 23: Wipe all the furniture.
- Day 24: Put on a vacuum cleaner and clean the floor with a mop.
- Day 25: Dedusting library.
- Day 26: Cleaning and organizing the desk. Cleaning office chair.
- Day 27: Clean the washing machine and the dryer.
- Day 28: Clean the patio and outdoor equipment.
- Day 29: Clean the car - inside and out.
- Day 30: Clean up toys.
I know the job is pretty, but it motivates me. I hope that you will be able to say, "Everything is clean!" On the 31st day. If you still think that you are not in the power, at your disposal always have a professional cleaning company to help you.
Looking for Professional End of Tenancy Cleaning? Check our website